A Nurse with a Gun

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Apples and Kumquats

Which handgun round is comparable to a 12 gauge shell?
Hey, I worked at a local swat like team in here and I carry a Remington marine magnum 6shell stack loaded and pistol grip shot gun as a primary gun. My commander once told me to use a HKUSP as a secondary pistol and told its good but when it nearly killed me when I needed more than five shots into the torso of my slightly armored shooter that shot me once and I shot him eight or so since I was nervous and clearly my commander had rather failed to protect me. Any ways do any of you know about a pistol or a handgun round that can do the same as my Remington marine magnum tactical shot gun and which gun would shot it the best. Particularly I say it should be able to kill a those type 1, 2 and 3 armored targets in one shot in almost all directions, carry a decent amount of ammo per clip although those twenty round pistols that need not even kill three from the whole clip are useless larger capacity would mean I could use it as a primary gun as well as a secondary and it should not give high recoil case the shot I took is for my right arm. It is very important for me to know it and you can answer by emailing me or at yahoo answering buttons. Give all sources.
No.....Really.....It was a actual question.



Blogger Stoney Pete said...

The sad thing is there is some poor soul out there actually believing he is "cool" or "in" by spouting all this crap. One more proof that you can't fix stupid.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Randolph said...

I thought GunKid was in the hoosegow?

8:17 AM  
Blogger Joker23 said...

Oh holy hell.

The "Best Answer - Chosen by Asker" is priceless.

8:39 AM  
OpenID bobdobbs said...

to options
1. sawed off barrett 50 cal
Model 82A1/M107

2. SAMARITAN revolver

Mercury counter balance required for both .

9:28 AM  
Blogger HokiePundit said...

There is!

9:36 AM  
Blogger DCUnited said...

Can someone say Mozambique Drill?

10:05 AM  
Anonymous JT said...

You know, if I actually knew who this idiot was, and found him to be near my person, I would stop, not touch, leave the area, and tell an adult.

1:20 PM  
Blogger UNHchabo said...

If I were on 4chan /k/, I would say "2/10". This guy is a hardcore troll, or hardcore stupid.

It's like that "Elite Team Fighter" thing. If he's serious, we're doomed. If not, we all got trolled.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Assrot said...

This is so moronic it doesn't even deserve an answer. I might have answered if I could stop laughing long enough though.

I'd have told him to wait until he is a little older than 10 to start playing with guns.


4:51 PM  
Blogger be603 said...

Think I saw this guy on duty at the mall last night. Well at least I think it was him -- judging by the tactical wheelbarrow.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Citizen H said...

The return of Gecko45?

12:40 AM  
Blogger Corsair, The Mostly Harmless said...

Oh My. I does indeed sound like GunKid/Gecko45. Is he out on probation, or did they get WiFi in the slammer?

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link