A Nurse with a Gun

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ugly Gun Sunday

I think we have a winner.

I hate to repeat a gun that my pal Mauser Medic posted, but this pimp gun from the Gus Cargile Collection is just so outrageous that I had to do it. I have blotted out the engraving here in deferrence to my dear wife.

This pistol is fully photographed at The Unblinking Eye. It was, at one time, a hitman's gun, and it was reportedly used to take several lives. It was carried by a mobster known as Tommy T in Houston and Corpus Christi Texas. I suppose Tommy didn't want cattle brands and lone stars on his bar-b-que iron.

Often when we call something a pimp gun, we simply refer to the flashy gold, chrome and pearl on the firearm. Tommy T had more invested in this gun than that though. It seems he left an indelible mark from his polluted mind on this Colt. The gun is ugly enough, but Tommy's choices of subject matter, which reflect his choices in life are even uglier.

You can view the entire Colt 1911 at this link. Warning: This link contains explicit images that may be offensive to some.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Word gets around. I appreciate the link to my site. --Edwin@unblinkingeye.com

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hard to figure what some people will be pround of. I wonder what people like him do for Mother's Day, birthdays, etc.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Owen said...

shame he did that to the colt. real shame.

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I can't complain, I was warned a about the link. However, I could have gone my whole life without seeing that done to a colt.

12:30 PM  
Blogger nature223 said...

ugly chicks..check,bad engraving..check,ugly gold plate..check. that took an ugly soul to deface one of JMB's wonderful pistols like that..check

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hideous. The engraving looks like it was done in a public bathroom stall.

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know... I kind of like the grips. But then, my wife claims that I am a bit of a pervert.

My only question is where did he find someone to do all that engraving???

6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Hideous. The engraving looks like it was done in a public bathroom stall."

I agree, done by a spotty faced 13 year old, dirty minded boy (or equally dirty minded adult with mental age 13 or below).

Have they no respect for the creation of a great man?

Keith

2:14 PM  
Blogger Assrot said...

I can honestly say that this is probably the first gun I have ever seen that I would not accept even if the owner gave it to me.

It's a piece of shit that belonged to a piece of shit. 'nuf said.

Joe

5:29 PM  
Blogger phlegmfatale said...

wow.

scorchingly tacky.

9:44 PM  
Blogger "Tarak" said...

Well I suppose if you're going to be a hit man, you'd want to have a weapon that's hard to trace in case you dropped it.......

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home