A Nurse with a Gun

Sunday, October 30, 2005

I Found a Jewel.......and a Turd

Jewel= PawPaw's House. PawPaw is a retired cop from central Louisiana who has been blogging since April 2005. I found him via the Carnival of Cordite, and dadgummit, someday I'm gonna have to shake this fellow's hand! I've been reading through his archives, and he has some of the best posts on New Orleans and the gun grabbing/Eddie Compass saga I have read. Timely, concise, and dead to nuts on the money. Take a look at Pawpaw, you will be glad you did.


Turd= While reading PawPaw's archives, I found this Moonbat extraordinaire. Take a look at Blue Flypaper if you feel the need for some liberal emesis to get your bowels moving. When it comes to barking moonbats, this chick just may be the Chihuahua you want to smack on the nose with a newspaper. Bow wow Blue! What I want to know is how do I get on her black list? Hey Babe.......I put you on the Right! How does it feel? Tell me it's satire..........Please......

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger AlanDP said...

Blue Flypaper is another jewel. Link to it and say something "bad" about the blogger and you'll get on "her" blacklist.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Pawpaw said...

Thanks for the link, and for the good words. I appreciate them. You have a nice little blog going here, yourself, and I have added you my blogroll.

Email me at rangemaster at castbullet dot com, and I'll show you a picture.

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I followed the link . . . I don't think she is satire. I think she is nuts.

12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Xavier,
Nice call. I linked to pawpaw and found him incredibly refreshing. I linked the other way and Im still speechless....

ericn

3:40 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

NOBODY can write what Blue Flypaper writes and be that consistently moonbatty. It's satire. Read some of the archives with that in mind.

The funny thing is, as far over the top as it is, it's still sometimes difficult to distinguish - which tells you just how far out the the "Democrat base" really is.

You've got a nice site here, yourself BTW.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home