A Nurse with a Gun

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Belt Man

I received my new gun belt from Jim Speidel this afternoon. I placed my order on October 26, two weeks ago. When the hand made, one and a half inch wide cordovan belt arrived today, it came with a hand written note from Jim thanking me for my business.
The best part though, is the belt itself. This is no Dickies work belt. There is no doubt this is a gun belt. It is stiff as a belt can be, and easily supports my holstered Government Model. One of the truisms of carrying a gun is it helps to have good leather. This is great leather. Thank you Jim!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Xavier, is that horsehide or bullhide? Nice looking belts. Any changes of opinion since you've been wearing it?

1:20 PM  
Blogger Xavier said...

I got the bullhide anon. I'm still wearing it, as stiff as ever, good as new. I had no idea it had been two years since I first used it!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home