A Nurse with a Gun

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Getting It Right

If you are a young man spending Christmas with your girlfriend's family for the first time, how do you make the right impression? Do you bring a bottle of wine? How about a ham? Do you give her old man a new tie? Or do you find out what he shoots and buy him a small supply of his favorite ammo?
I was quite surprised and pleased to receive a 100 count box of 45ACP from my oldest daughter's boyfriend. This is the same gift I gave Cussin' Bob of the Flatland Debate Society earlier this week. Being able to converse intelligently about the 2nd amendment and the recent events of constitutional importance in Louisiana is a major plus as well.
This suitor just might not get the porch light turned on.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just so long as he doesn't do this he should be ok to at least consider not burying in the back yard...

10:41 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Heh, I remember that video without even watching it. Good stuff.

My step-father-in-law (whew!) gave me two 50rd boxes of .40 WWB. Give the gift of range time. :)

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home