A Nurse with a Gun

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Getting It Right

If you are a young man spending Christmas with your girlfriend's family for the first time, how do you make the right impression? Do you bring a bottle of wine? How about a ham? Do you give her old man a new tie? Or do you find out what he shoots and buy him a small supply of his favorite ammo?
I was quite surprised and pleased to receive a 100 count box of 45ACP from my oldest daughter's boyfriend. This is the same gift I gave Cussin' Bob of the Flatland Debate Society earlier this week. Being able to converse intelligently about the 2nd amendment and the recent events of constitutional importance in Louisiana is a major plus as well.
This suitor just might not get the porch light turned on.



Anonymous freddyboomboom said...

Just so long as he doesn't do this he should be ok to at least consider not burying in the back yard...

10:41 PM  
Blogger Paul Simer said...

Heh, I remember that video without even watching it. Good stuff.

My step-father-in-law (whew!) gave me two 50rd boxes of .40 WWB. Give the gift of range time. :)

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link