Seven by Seven
7 Things to do before I die:
* Visit my old ship, the USS Midway in San Diego.
* Walk my daughter down the aisle.
* Own a Yost~Bonitz 1911
* Dive the Great Barrier Reef again, this time with my daughter.
* Eat lizard with aborigones in the Northern Territory under a sky full of stars, again.
* Drink a beer in Barrio Baretto, again.
* Tell my wife I love her, again, always.
7 Things I cannot do:
* Cross a suspension bridge in an enclosed vehicle.
* Carry a tune without a wheelbarrow.
* Tolerate a phone call at supper time.
* Eat balut or kimchee.
* Be late.
* Touch my toes without bending my knees.
7 Things I wish I had done:
* Made a pass a Princess Diana when I met her.
* Bought gemstones instead of massages and beer in Thailand.
* Had a gun engraved in the Philipines
* Kept my father's pre-64 Model 70 Winchester with a Leupold scope and the stock he finished himself. I kept our home instead. Bad choice.
* Kept my mother's Smith & Wesson K22 Outdoorsman.
* Saved more silver dollars.
* Put a flaming sack of crap on Michael Moore's porch and ring his doorbell.
7 Things that attract me to the outdoors
* Pine trees.
* Fresh breezes.
* Morning dew.
* Birds singing.
* Leaves rustling.
* Blasting the hell out of targets with a 12 gauge shotgun while running through a course of fire.
7 Things I say most often:
* Shit hot!
* Make it happen.
* Gotcha corn!
* Check this out!
* Tell 'em I'm not here.
* Where's my remote?
7 Movies I could watch over and over again:
* Band of Brothers
* The Right Stuff
* Reservoir Dogs
* The Ghost & The Darkness
* Kill Bill
* Homeward Bound
7 People I want to join in, too
* Real E
* Nguyen Huu Huy
* Bingyang Hou
There. In case you wondered, I went random on that..........