A Nurse with a Gun

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Cindy Sheehan for Senator

The enemy of my enemy is my............Well, at least she's a useful idiot.

I never thought I would support a moonbat who swaps spit with despots for Congress, but if it means the retirement of a gun grabbing totalitarian then I might just consider it. After all, it's just California, who the hell cares? It's not like those fruits are going to elect Wayne La Pierre. A junior senator from Kalifornia will have a lot less influence once the honeymoon glow dissipates.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

No. Never. Not over my dead body. Our Senators are bad enough already, and the fact they keep getting elected is troubling, but putting that half-retarded organ grinders monkey in office would do two things. First, it would drive every sane Californian (about 40% of us) up the frikkin wall. Then, we'd ship out to NV and AZ, plant charges and bid the place adieu, then send it floating away.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bruce said...

Hey! Enough with the fruits and nuts remarks--"Every Man A King" ring any bells, hmm?

OTOH, if Ms. Sheehan does decide to run, it might split Feinstein's base against her, leaving the field open for a Republican candidate...

Help me, Karl Rove--you're my only hope!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home