She Doesn't Get It.....
The list of forbidden activities drones on. It states that a state classified employee may sign a recall petition. However, a state classified employee may not take any active part in a recall effort. Examples of what a state classified employee may not do are:
1. Circulate a recall petition
2. Ask others to sign a recall petition
3. Offer to mail a recall petition for others
4. Man a table collecting signatures on a recall petition
5. E-mail a recall petition to others
Signing a recall petition is personal business, not to be conducted on state time or using state resources, the memo read.
Employees may not sign and submit recall petitions on line from their state computers, the memo read.
What a gal! To view the entire memo, and to verify this kettle of fish does indeed stink, click here. Wah wah wah. Go wring your hands Govie.