A Nurse with a Gun

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Pawn Shop Circuit: Saving Money

I found time today to go by Amber's shop. She had a nice stainless slab sided Ruger MKII on the shelf. I don't need it, but it is going to be a deal for someone. Amber has it priced at $200. Amber also had a couple of black tactical type pistols lurking under the glass.

Neil had sold his Llama 45, as well as his Smith & Wesson 45. The only guns Neil had were the Astra Constable for $199, and the KelTec P40 for $179.

I did not go by Dave's place, maybe tomorrow. On a side note, a gun show is coming April 7,8 & 9. I'll cross my fingers that I won't be on call. I still have some money stashed away that I never spent on the last one.........

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. StrangeGun said...

... is that Amber? If so she should be in your blog more often :)

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that motion.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home