A Nurse with a Gun

Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Carry Gun Meme Gallery

A few days ago, I began a meme. It was a different kind of meme, a visual one. It was simply a request to unholster your carry gun, snap a pic and post it. The response has been astounding. After the Carnival of Cordite is published, I predict the response may be overwhelming.

At the request of Paul Simer, I have made up a gallery of all the participants that I can find thus far. The participation was so great I'm afraid a gallery post might be difficult for those readers with a dial up connection, so I made a separate gallery.

Thank you all for your participation. Keep it going.........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you missed some:

http://www.saysuncle.com/archives/2006/04/20/and_ill_show_you_mine/

-SayUncle

12:46 PM  
Blogger Xavier said...

Fixed Uncle!
Thanks!

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home