A Nurse with a Gun

Monday, April 10, 2006

Four

OK Fugger, you Nutter! Here ya go!

4 jobs I have had in my life:
* Construction
* Artist
* Aircraft Mechanic
* Nurse

4 movies I could watch over and over:
* The Shawshank Redemption
* Stand By Me
* Sling Blade
* Million Dollar Baby

4 Websites I visit regularly:
* Drudge Report
* The Firing Line
* The S&W Forum
* The High Road

4 of my favorite foods:
* Hamburgers
* Fried Catfish
* Fried Catfish
* Hamburgers

4 Most wonderful places I have been:
* Tsavo, Kenya
* The Rock Lobster, Barrio Baretta, RP.
* Cat Street in Hong Kong
* With my family

4 songs I could listen to everyday:
* Redneck Woman (Gretchen Wilson)
* Concerto in E minor (Mendelssohn)
* Tell It Like It Is (Aaron Neville)
* Paper in my Shoe (Willis Prudhomme & The Zydeco Express)

4 people I'm tagging:
* The Gray Tie
* The Coyote at the Dog Show
* Paul Simer
* Oscar Poppa

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Be proud... it took being tagged by the mighty Xavier to get me to do one of these things.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home