A Nurse with a Gun

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Pawn Shop Circuit: A Diamondback on BAG Day

I swung into Amber's shop this morning to pick up my Colt Diamondback. She was wanting $249 for it when I put it on lay away a few days ago. I was rather shocked to see it going for that price, but I did not argue. The Diamondback usually runs in the neighborhood of $500-600. Amber's was a .38 Special revolver with very little use. Amber's Blue Book, by contrast, has many miles on it.

I am really a S&W kind of guy when it comes to revolvers, but with Colt ceasing revolver production, and this revolver being priced at less than half the going rate, I simply could not resist it.

Here's the BAG Day Roundup at Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice pistol. I like Colts.

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since you don't like Colts, I'll trade you my unpinned and unrecessed S&W 442 for it...

:)

But then I'd have to find another pocket carry gun... :(

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home