A Nurse with a Gun

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Stupid Spam

Dean Berry is spamming the gun blogs.
"The Second Amendment means nothing outside of hunting."
If you get a comment beginning with this phrase, please delete it without visiting his website. In case you are curious, as I was, here are a few choice statements from his website.
"The nazification of America (modeled after Hitler's nazification of Germany), has contributed greatly to America's fall from grace. As in Germany's case, nazification of necessity involves arrogance, brutality, mercilessness, cruelty, unbridled thievery, murder, and rape -- all transgressions to the LORD. Every society that became this evil has been destroyed by
the LORD."
Here's another:
"G. Wimp Bush, in imitation of his mentor (and his grandfather, Preston’s, business partner), Adolph Hitler, destroyed the two towers of the WTC on 9/11 and blamed it on “terrorists.” Now, all he has to do is call someone a “terrorist”, and that person is jailed without due process and without access to legal defense."
If you have spam from this asshat on your comments, please, simply delete it.

More on this asshat from Standard Mischief

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your use of the word "asshat" makes me wonder what ex-blogger Rachel Lucas (whose birthday was this last week, if I remember correctly [Hi, Rachel]) would have unleashed upon the dingle berry.

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2nd ammendment is not about hunting, or self-defense, or whatever. It was about empowering domestic terrorism. That meaning was sort of lost over the centuries...

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the linkage. Tam got the same spam comment and I stuck some info over there too (and then I went askew and we started talking about accessing open wifi ports).

http://booksbikesboomsticks.blogspot.com/2006/04/oh-look-idjit.html

zyveuwlh!

5:18 PM  
Blogger Pawpaw said...

I got exactly the same one you got. He must have cut and pasted it to everyone.

I did visit his website and gave him hell about not being a Christian. He has a comment form too.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Firehand said...

I got it. I just corrected his wording to his true meaning about his hamster-molesting habit.

I told him he needs help.

9:15 PM  
Blogger trainer said...

I got it too.

Removed as Spam

10:04 PM  
Blogger Tam said...

Hey, I was bored...

Plus it was early yet, and if I call somebody an ignoramous early in the morning, it gets my day off to a good start. ;)

8:11 PM  
Blogger Tyler said...

Doa search and see who he bothers

2:44 AM  
Blogger Cutter said...

Got one from him too. Deleted it without a moment's thought. I've seen his garbage at Reason.com too.

1:56 AM  
Blogger NotClauswitz said...

I got one too, and just deleted it.
I was surprised because I seldom get comments and visitors.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home