Things I Learned In Surgery This Week.
2. There isn't anything wrong with the bouffant head covering......I think.
3. Get the job done and bitch about it later.
4. It pays to know the layout of the supply room.
5. The seat of my pants might still be airborne while my ass is on the ground.
6. Name badge goes on a lanyard so it stays out of the laundry.
7. Crocs are not all they are cracked up to be.
8. Learn to recognize your co-workers by their eyes. Earrings work good too.
9. Wear a waterproof apron during cystoscopy.
10. It is all about the patient. Period.