A Nurse with a Gun

Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Bikini Pic

It was the stuff of myth. An inside wink and a nudge that would never go away. A mystery to be dreamed of and never discovered.

But now, Tam has come clean. There really was/is a bikini pic. Like LawDog, I was offered cash to just cough up a copy, but I never did. Call it respect if you want, I just always thought if the lady wanted it out there, she would post it again.

All I can say Tam is it was nice, but only a prelude to the captivating woman you are now.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe she looks better now then in the bikini pic.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Xavier said...

I agree, it's kind of an Andrew Wyeth/Helga beauty. Very enduring.

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she looks much better now than in the bikini pic.

YMMV...

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it would be hard for Tam to NOT look good.

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tam reminds me of why I always had the hots for Scully on the X-Files:

Smart, good look'n and carries a gun!

Yeow!!........

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home