A Nurse with a Gun

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Get Your Riot Gun!

Remington 870 riot guns are available at JG Sales.

These are police trade ins from Univ of Washington PD. They are Remington factory 870 riot guns in 12ga, with 20" Imp Cyl barrel, 3" chamber and rifle sights. They have wood stocks and are marked UWPD with a property number. They have dings and scraches from cruiser carry, but are in very good mechanical condition. $269.95

To tell the truth, for $270, I'd just purchase two pawn shop shotguns, and cut them down, but if you want an actual riot gun, complete with the battle scars of use, here's your meat.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

I dunno, after seeing Oleg's pictures of Tam's Browning, I think I've got the bug for one of those...

I inherited a Sweet-Sixteen Browning in 16ga, and it's just such a sweet shooting gun. I'd really like a 12ga for my wife's side of the bed.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

I've got a Wingmaster with a 20" bbl and rifle sights just waiting for a couple of cheap parts. I better get busy, that $270 sounds expensive.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home