A Nurse with a Gun

Monday, January 29, 2007

Pawn Shop Circuit: Stable Selection

I went by Kenny's pawn shop today to see if he had placed the nickel Model 49 out yet. He had not. None of his other stock had moved either. Kenny asked if I had found anything at the gun show, and I told him yes, I got a couple. Kenny had sold his lamo camo shotgun, and the rest of his long gun rack looked kind of empty as well.

Over at Neil's shop the Ruger Redhawk was still under the glass. The two hundred dollar Ruger MKII had not sold yet either. Neil was busy haggling with a man over some stereo equipment, so I just surveyed the selection, saw that little had changed, and waved goodbye. Some days are like that, no changes in selection. That is a good thing I suppose, another gun show is coming up February 10.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home