A Nurse with a Gun

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Pawn Shop Circuit: Slow Movers

Neil's shop was first on my list after work today. His handgun shelves were bare. Not a one. He had sold the Ruger Redhawk, and the Ruger MKII. I did not prod him to find out if he had lowered his prices. He was busy examining a guitar, so I quickly scanned the long guns and moved on.

I was hoping that Kenny would have the nickel S&W Model 38 out of hock that he had told me about. Sadly, it was not on his shelves. The hardchromed Hi Power was still there, along with a Heritage Arms revolver, and the S&W Model 65-5. They were all priced a bit high.

Dave had locked his shop up by the time I arrived at his door. I guess I'm going to have to start getting off work earlier.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Douglas Hester said...

Xavier wrote:

"Dave had locked his shop up by the time I arrived at his door. I guess I'm going to have to start getting off work earlier."

Are you sure your wife hasn't asked him to shorten his hours? ;)

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home