A Nurse with a Gun

Monday, February 19, 2007

Statement from Outdoor Life



Statement from Outdoor Life
"Due to the controversy surrounding Jim Zumbo’s recent postings, Outdoor Life has decided to discontinue the “Hunting With Zumbo” blog for the time being. Outdoor Life has always been, and will always be, a steadfast supporter of our Second Amendment rights, which do not make distinctions based on the looks of the firearms we choose to own, shoot and take hunting. Please direct any comments you have to OLletters@time4.com."


Taking away the words does not erase them. I'm not sure Outdoor Life gets the picture......

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

Two boxes of Remington .223 for my new "terrorist rifle."

Which, somehow, I managed to NOT commit any acts of terrorism with.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Rorschach said...

I dunno there abby, I think you scared Zumbo.....(not a bad thing)

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home