A Nurse with a Gun

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Blog Update

Regular readers will note the new addition of labels to my posts. Also, quoted text will appear with a grey background. Hopefully this will eliminate some confusion.

Also, last night I had to finally accept a Google Account to maintain this blog. Ever since, I have had hell logging on to make a post. If posting becomes less frequent, that is why. I simply cannot waste thirty minutes trying to log on to Google's screwed up system. On the plus side, pictures are uploading quicker.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, explains why your feed was all wonky.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Keith Walker said...

XB,
I had the same trouble when I had to update. Give a little time and it'll all work out. Half my trouble was remembering to sign in with my Goggle account. I actually like it better now and you are right about the pictures loading faster. Some times I had to load up the pictures with a different browser. I've had none of that trouble with Goggle.

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i tried to register in order to post under a name...

i got registered but then i could never sign in. maybe Google related...

david

9:29 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

Xavier:

You should really consider getting your own web hosting and domain name. I host mine for less than $10 a month, it's very reliable, and WordPress is a full-featured and slick blogging system. I'd be happy to help you set it up if you ever decide to do it.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Hobie said...

I'm afraid I never had a problem...

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Xavier, I'd second Paul's comments about getting your own site. I made the switch after getting annoyed with New Blogger. At the very least, you might want to grab xavierthoughts.com before someone else does.

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate we have to get an account. If you ask me, it's just stupid. I know it improves a lot, but couldn't Blogger improve on it's own?

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or you could get an account at cotse.net.

My blog is running just fine on the B2Evo engine, with nary a hiccup.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home