A Nurse with a Gun

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Blog Update

Regular readers will note the new addition of labels to my posts. Also, quoted text will appear with a grey background. Hopefully this will eliminate some confusion.

Also, last night I had to finally accept a Google Account to maintain this blog. Ever since, I have had hell logging on to make a post. If posting becomes less frequent, that is why. I simply cannot waste thirty minutes trying to log on to Google's screwed up system. On the plus side, pictures are uploading quicker.



Anonymous Standard Mischief said...

Ah, explains why your feed was all wonky.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Keith Walker said...

I had the same trouble when I had to update. Give a little time and it'll all work out. Half my trouble was remembering to sign in with my Goggle account. I actually like it better now and you are right about the pictures loading faster. Some times I had to load up the pictures with a different browser. I've had none of that trouble with Goggle.

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i tried to register in order to post under a name...

i got registered but then i could never sign in. maybe Google related...


9:29 AM  
Blogger Paul said...


You should really consider getting your own web hosting and domain name. I host mine for less than $10 a month, it's very reliable, and WordPress is a full-featured and slick blogging system. I'd be happy to help you set it up if you ever decide to do it.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Hobie said...

I'm afraid I never had a problem...

2:28 PM  
Anonymous TD said...

Xavier, I'd second Paul's comments about getting your own site. I made the switch after getting annoyed with New Blogger. At the very least, you might want to grab xavierthoughts.com before someone else does.

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Mirijam Ann F. Stewart said...

I hate we have to get an account. If you ask me, it's just stupid. I know it improves a lot, but couldn't Blogger improve on it's own?

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Kristopher said...

Or you could get an account at cotse.net.

My blog is running just fine on the B2Evo engine, with nary a hiccup.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link