A Nurse with a Gun

Monday, April 23, 2007

Blogroll

I welcome Kenn Blanchard, also known as Black Man with a Gun to my blogroll. To quote Kenn,
I am one of the most audacious advocates of firearms ownership in the United States. I believe in the right of the law abiding to own firearms. What makes this an issue of contention is for those that do not hunt, collect, shoot recreationally, compete with or legally own their firearms. For them, guns not in the hands of law enforcement or the military are associated negatively.

As a former law enforcement trainer of American of African descent, I use this site to educate, enlighten and entertain all about inequalities in the practices of gun prohibition and the racism, ignorance and danger of not learning the truth.


Welcome, Kenn.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home