A Nurse with a Gun

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Grip Review Proposal

Hi,
I try to find your contact information but i can not saw.
I would like to send my pistol grips to you for test and some review.
Would you like to do that?


Sir,
I would be happy to take a look at, and review your grips. I took a look around your web page, and they certainly look beautiful, especially the black buffalo horn "dust of life" grips.

I will review them under three conditions.

1. I will write what I really think. I will not place my credibility at stake to sell products.

2. I will not pay return postage. If you want the product returned afterwards, please provide the postage to do so.

3. If a reader has a bad customer experience as a result of ordering based on my review, I expect the problem to be taken care of promptly and to their satisfaction. Please understand that if the problem is not resolved, and I learn of it, I will post an addendum to the review concerning customer service.

If you find these terms amenable, I will forward my address for shipping.

Kindest regards,
Xavier

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger dropdownstairs said...

good job
you are more than fair
look forward to it...
so if grips is the topic
what about crimson trace grips?

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing it might be these guys?

http://www.handicraft-vn.com/shop/pistol-grips-craft-c-101.html

Looks like a nice quality product. Of course you can't judge fit from the pictures. But the prices seem quite reasonable.

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Xavier's CT laser grips are working great up here in MI.

Thanks again Xavier.

Ben C

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've followed this thread over on THR.
Neat looking grips and the guy comes off as a genuine entrepreneur trying to make a quality product. Once he gets those dimensions figured out I may have to order a set or two of exotic grips before they get priced up. -bp78

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to it!

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking very forward to your opinion as well!

4:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup I was on their site last night. Looks like some quality grips. Prices are excellent to.
They could use a U.S. Distributor

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure would like to know more about them! How well do they fit?

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It’s rather hard to tell from the picture but they look like they could be a bit slick. I wouldn’t mind having a pair for looks but if they made the weapon somewhat more difficult to grasp I don’t think I’d use them on a competition or carry gun. JMHO.

Looking forward to anyone that’s going to be the owner and or critic and report their thoughts.

Thanks.
Ronaldo

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home