A Nurse with a Gun

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Note

Due to the inability to prevent autoplay, the video of the WWII vet and the beating he sustained has been removed for now changed.

Due to hijacking assholery interference of some website called "Protien Wisdom" Chris Muir's Day By Day cartoon has temporarily been removed from returned to my sidebar.

Due to corporate merging and cyber jackbootery of Comcast, my email may well screwy for a while. Not much I can do about that.........

I regret the inconvenience.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, no problem. Youtube should allow vidoes of such miscreants being beaten. (Autoplay and link hijacking. The guy who beat the vet should simply be turned over to the vet's old unit for unarmed combat practice.)

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something odd is going on with Day By Day, but I don't think it's Protein Wisdom's fault. I just visited the Day By Day site, and after about 10 seconds I was automatically redirected to TownHall.com.

The guy who runs Protein Wisdom is a decent sort, not a vandal. Something else is going on.

11:28 AM  
Blogger shooter said...

Well, that sux. Xavier, I usually stop by your blog on my daily rounds and make it a point to hit DbD on my way out. Hope you get everything fixed and taken care of.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Rorschach said...

Day by Day would appear to be back in Biz now.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home