A Nurse with a Gun

Friday, May 25, 2007

The Price Of Gas

There is a gun show in Bossier next weekend. The Great Southern shows are always good, and shows in the Bossier/Shreveport area are always fun because of the many shooters I know there. The shows usually have at least one or two Clark guns for sale, at least by a walker, and M1911s and old Smiths seem to crawl out of the woodwork there. Still, with gas over three bucks a gallon, I'm not sure if I want, or need to go........Oh well, I have a week to decide.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like this trade show...but how to bring my product to here!?

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you do not attend, think of that potential gem you might miss.
It is kind of like winning the lottery...
"You can't win if you don't play"
I kick myself every time I miss one I could have gone to.

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go! We just did 3700 miles from CO to OH to NJ and back to CO. A forest fire here, a tornado there. My ulcerative colitis came back [just after the forest fire - or was it because I can't carry in NJ].And we bought a house in OH. The usual once or twice a year trip to see family and friends. Saw regular octane from $2.79 to $3.59; never paid more than $3.39. Still a lot better than jumping on and off planes. So GO! The hell with the price of gas! It's a gun show. OldeForce

1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I used to make the SHV/Expo Hall shows every time they'd open the doors. It was as much a social occasion for me as anything. I made a bunch of friends among the dealers/traders that have lasted for years. Found a few really interesting little items at that show, too. Since I moved west to DFW I don't cross the state line as much anymore and it's probably been 10 years since I've been to that venue. I should plan an excursion...

Regards,
Rabbit.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

Why does there seem to be an extra magwell on that gun?

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home