A Nurse with a Gun

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Things My Wife Drags Home Part Deux

Earlier this month I wrote a bit about things my wife drags home. It's always interesting, one never knows what to expect next.Today, however, it was a crusty old bicycle from the 1960s.

She bought it for just $40. The seat had been chewed up by a bulldog, but the cracked and dryrotted tires held air. The bike was complete though, and it functioned OK. She is looking forward to me refurbishing it. She says it makes her feel like a girl again when she rides it. I can understand that. Another project has begun for me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger phlegmfatale said...

Wow, I drag stuff like that home for my husband, too. See how much we care? Anyhoo, that bike is really cool, but what it needs is a proper banana seat.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Mulliga said...

Nice find. The frame on a bike is the most valuable part, and it looks great here.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home