A Nurse with a Gun

Sunday, September 02, 2007

New Header

New header is over to the left right. Like it?

Tell me what you think. Really.



Blogger slohand said...

Ummm...Xavier, the new header might be on the left in the "anatomic position" but it's on the right on the website.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Freddyboomboom said...

I'd like to say that I liked the old one better, but I can't even remember if there was anything other than "Xavier Thoughts" on it...

And I didn't even notice the change, even though I come here almost every day.

I think it would be better across the top and rotated 90 degrees counter clockwise.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Xavier said...

LOL slohand, so it is.........

1:24 PM  
Blogger Hobie said...

It is your blog. My eyes make it difficult to read or enjoy. That might be reason enough to use it!

Somebody else already mentioned rotating it...

7:20 PM  
Blogger Garm said...

I like the new header, but I must admit that my eyes would prefer it at the top rather than the side. Other than positioning, it's cool though.

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Dion said...

I am not smart enough to read sideways let alone upsidedown.
Once I turned my monitor on it's side it was great.

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think a picture of a 1911 (barrel pointing left) would make a pretty neat lowercase "r" in Xavier.

10:08 AM  
Blogger phlegmfatale said...

The new header looks good, but the color is dark on my machine and looks a little tucked away, such as it is over on the right. I like that font.

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Steve said...


I really like it! Keep it - it looks cool and shows a neat creative side!


10:45 PM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

too crowded and jumbly.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link