A Nurse with a Gun

Thursday, October 11, 2007

100% Baby!

How smart are you?
Am-I-Dumb.com - Intelligence Test

Highlight to learn the secret.....
When all else fails.....Cheat.
Just go into your HTML and change the score to 100.gif.........
Now what the hell is an octagon........



Blogger Less said...

Xav, that doesn't just make you smart... It makes you a "geni-ass"!

11:26 PM  
Blogger phlegmfatale said...

I got all the questions right, but I scored something like a 98.3% - did they detract points for my ovaries?

3:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


It's a percentile system, that means that you did better or as well as 98.3%. All that means is that many people got a perfect score. I just did it and got all of the questions correct, earning myself a 97.36'th percentile score, so more people have gotten it totally right since you and Xavier participated.

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most were pretty obvious, huh? Made an edjercated guess at two and ended up missing one, but at least i didn't cheat...wonder how many pathetic souls did cheat just to post the 100%? When I went back to find out which one I couldn't figure out how; guess I ain't that smart after all...then I clicked on their IQ test and quit before even trying the first one...wtf? Xavier, any idea on the status of Chris Muir?...now there's a smart guy! jtc

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link