A Nurse with a Gun

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

TOZ-35 Hole Punch

I finally took possession of my TOZ-35 yesterday. I had ordered it from CDNN on Tuesday the 20th, but shipping was slowed by the holidays. Click to enlargeMy FFL is kind of slow as well, as guns are not their primary business. I was on call at the hospital forever it seemed, so busy I just came home and crashed. I'm still recovering, but I now have the TOZ......

I will be doing a range report soon, but for anyone that wants to order one, they are $499 plus $13 shipping, with the wooden case. My case came with an odd double tin of lubricant, and little else but a Xeroxed English version of the manual. I have not shot the pistol yet......gotta wait for Saturday, but if you are interested in ordering one, they seem to be a solid deal. These are Olympic quality Free Pistols manufactured by the Russkies. It's a solid, well built pistol, and it appears to be unfired. I look forward to being the first to fire it.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger MauserMedic said...

Man, if that wood was something synthetic, that pistol would look like something from a science fiction film. And here I thought target pistol grips meant large palm swells and a thumb rest.

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jealous, Xavier, of that fine pistol. I read your original post about seeing them in the CDNN catalog, and I've been thinking about it since.

One question, though - is it left or right handed? I can't quite tell by the way the grip is shaped. Hopefully, they're lefty-compatible, or I might have to put off owning one.

Very much looking forward to that range report as well!

1:00 AM  
Blogger Xavier said...

Mine is right handed Jay, although CDNN may very well still have a couple of left handers!

4:53 AM  
Blogger Hyunchback said...

MUST RESIST COMPULSION TO ORDER MORE!

5:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If that is your pistol in the picture it is not a TOZ-35M, its a TOZ-35. The "M"s had a barrel band. I likewise ordered the pistol from CDNN and also received the 35 not M model.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Xavier said...

Thanks Brad....I assumed they were the same. I guess I shoulda known better!

3:05 PM  
Blogger John S said...

Nice find! I'd never heard of the gun, so I asked Google. Seems about 10 years ago they were going for $1100.

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home