A Nurse with a Gun

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Looting in Serbia


First part of this video happened in store on Slavija. I accidentally taped that two girls. Two hours later I met them again on Terazije where they were stealing. Since I was astonished whit[sic] their persistence to get new cloth on "total sale", I decided to continue following them. I want to say that these persons are just extremes and that they don't represent Serbs as a nation. Citizens of Serbia are mostly normal and honest and I am proud because I'm one of them.
I thanks to everyone who supported me.

The extremes of lawlessness bring out the best and the worst in people, whether in New Orleans or Belgrade. Race and economic status has nothing to do with it. Character does.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not related to the looting, but we have made a lot of enemies in Serbia. Just about every one in fact.

And to the contrary of what we are told, the Kosovars/Albanians--they are muslims--don't like us one bit.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home