A Nurse with a Gun

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Ugly Gun Sunday

Click to enlarge I don't know why, I don't know how, and I don't know by whom, but this homemade handgun defies all attempts at asthetics.

In fact I don't really have to say much else. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but this thing puts the beholder's eyes out!



Blogger dropdownstairs said...

very functional.
My tech's father was a state water and sewer man, inna day befo' CCW
Like you he had to go in w/o police backup.']
He carried a "zip gun" in his sock.
Like this one but w/o the ornate handle
I guess after one shot he could hit them w/ the sock...

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Sans Authoritas said...

Yeesh. It looks like something thrown together during the Philippine occupation to help expel unjust aggressors: U.S. forces in 1899, or Japanese forces in '41. Take your pick.

2:19 PM  
Anonymous cranky said...


Can you please control your trolls?

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like a 12 gauge. Is the barrel legal length?

11:08 AM  
Blogger kbarrett said...

I doubt the maker cared.

It can be sold as an AOW legally ... $5 transfer tax.

5:09 PM  
Blogger bumper sticker philosopher said...

Looks like a caster was used for the Grip/barrel mount. Pretty darn clever.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link