A Nurse with a Gun

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Email.........

Several readers have requested a way to contact me outside of the blog's comments. I use my personal email for business and can not allow it to be spammed. So, I've set up a gmail account at treatmewithbenignneglect@gmail.com. We will see how that goes.

Why anyone would want to contact me is a mystery, I am not a gunsmith, I am not an attorney, I am not a marital counselor, and I am off the market for all those female types. Don't expect a quick response. I will do my best. I barely have the extra time available to blog, train dogs, ride bikes and blow away targets at the range after work. I can also be found on The High Road, and I can be contacted there by private messaging.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Laughingdog said...

You may not be a gunsmith, but that doesn't change the fact that there are certain areas, with regard to firearms, that you have a great deal of knowledge.

8:03 AM  
Blogger freddyboomboom said...

gmail has excellent spam filters, and if some get through, mark it so that their filters can learn.

Yar!

Got to see "Hotel 41" in March, for my b-day.

It was wicked cool. My saved gum is still stuck above my rack...

2:20 PM  
Blogger Ride Fast said...

Because your a medical professional. You'll get emails like this:

Xavier,
I just shot myself in the foot, do I pour the scotch on the wound or down my throat?

Please reply soonest,
Doofus

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doofus:

Please hang tough till I get there. We'll decide the matter over a taste. If said whiskey is sippin quality, you may lose the foot.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home