A Nurse with a Gun

Sunday, April 27, 2008


Several readers have requested a way to contact me outside of the blog's comments. I use my personal email for business and can not allow it to be spammed. So, I've set up a gmail account at treatmewithbenignneglect@gmail.com. We will see how that goes.

Why anyone would want to contact me is a mystery, I am not a gunsmith, I am not an attorney, I am not a marital counselor, and I am off the market for all those female types. Don't expect a quick response. I will do my best. I barely have the extra time available to blog, train dogs, ride bikes and blow away targets at the range after work. I can also be found on The High Road, and I can be contacted there by private messaging.



Blogger Laughingdog said...

You may not be a gunsmith, but that doesn't change the fact that there are certain areas, with regard to firearms, that you have a great deal of knowledge.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Freddyboomboom said...

gmail has excellent spam filters, and if some get through, mark it so that their filters can learn.


Got to see "Hotel 41" in March, for my b-day.

It was wicked cool. My saved gum is still stuck above my rack...

2:20 PM  
Blogger Ride Fast said...

Because your a medical professional. You'll get emails like this:

I just shot myself in the foot, do I pour the scotch on the wound or down my throat?

Please reply soonest,

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


Please hang tough till I get there. We'll decide the matter over a taste. If said whiskey is sippin quality, you may lose the foot.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link