A Nurse with a Gun

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Oleg

He's often called the "Minister of Propaganda" for "our side." My friend Oleg Volk's photography has been featured in Rods & Guns magazine. Oleg's original website, "A Human Right" is a classic resource to direct fence sitters to online. Oleg founded The High Road, a forum that strives to be an example of the best that gun owners can be.

Recently, Oleg's work garnered the attention of a sociological blog. Peruse the comments.........

You can find Oleg's most recent work on his blog.

There are some folks I'm proud to be associated with. Oleg's one of 'em.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Reno Sepulveda said...

Sometimes I wish he'd leave the slogans off his photos. They are powerful all by themselves. I'm just glad he's on our side.

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oleg is pretty cool. Love the shirt hes wearing.

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I call Oleg "Freedom's Lensman." I just made it up but it seems apropos. Nothing shows on google so maybe I'm the originator! 'bout time I invented something.

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that his pro carry and gun ownership ads are great and I really enjoyed reading them. He also gave me some fantastic ideas for taking pictures of my guns that add to the advice and suggestions you gave. Thanks again Xavier.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home