A Nurse with a Gun

Wednesday, April 09, 2008


He's often called the "Minister of Propaganda" for "our side." My friend Oleg Volk's photography has been featured in Rods & Guns magazine. Oleg's original website, "A Human Right" is a classic resource to direct fence sitters to online. Oleg founded The High Road, a forum that strives to be an example of the best that gun owners can be.

Recently, Oleg's work garnered the attention of a sociological blog. Peruse the comments.........

You can find Oleg's most recent work on his blog.

There are some folks I'm proud to be associated with. Oleg's one of 'em.



Blogger Reno Sepulveda said...

Sometimes I wish he'd leave the slogans off his photos. They are powerful all by themselves. I'm just glad he's on our side.

8:52 AM  
Anonymous mattj said...

Oleg is pretty cool. Love the shirt hes wearing.

10:55 AM  
OpenID Ben said...

I call Oleg "Freedom's Lensman." I just made it up but it seems apropos. Nothing shows on google so maybe I'm the originator! 'bout time I invented something.

12:25 PM  
Anonymous tjm said...

Just wanted to say that his pro carry and gun ownership ads are great and I really enjoyed reading them. He also gave me some fantastic ideas for taking pictures of my guns that add to the advice and suggestions you gave. Thanks again Xavier.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link