A Nurse with a Gun

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Endeavor to return mail


My name is Tony Chan Chun-chuen, friend and close confidant to Nina
Wang Kung,Who passed away on the 3rd of April 2007.I will save your time by
not boring you with all the details at this time, Which has already been
disseminated by the international media during the Controversial
dispute that erupted between her and her late husband’s Relatives concerning
the huge estate he left behind. To save my time and yours I ask that you go
to this link,http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2007-04/04/content_843604.htm
Now the reason why I have contacted you is that there is also some
other Funds in the tune of $12,000,000.00 with the Hang Seng Bank China,and I
want Your assistance for me to transfer these funds in your name to your
account for Both of us I will agree to take part in this mutual benefiting
opportunity. I await your earliest response to enable me furnish you
with more details. I remain Tony Chan take part in this mutual benefiting
opportunity.
Email:webmail_ninawang@yahoo.com.hk
I remain Tony Chan Chun-chuen
Meh. I love gmail.

See 419 Eater for more generous offers.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like a scam, smells like a scam, by george i think its a scam! i wonder how many people went for this... wow!

10:12 AM  
Blogger nature223 said...

I love nailing these peckerwoods with the spam button on my email addreses...
try another email address you anal proberists,the one you just used is dead.
the frustration factor for making them invent new ones amuses me.

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nature223: computers dont get frustrated and humans don't manually create those addresses or type those messages.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Not Too Pensive said...

I like to respond in a mixture of French and Spanish in the same message (mostly to screw with machine translators). I've had a few actually respond in French or Spanish typed just as poorly as their English. I lack the time to become a true "419 eater", but it puts a smile on my face knowing that I caused them just a little more trouble and, hopefully, some money.

12:18 AM  
Blogger dropdownstairs said...

Looks like a Nigerian "creation"
now you can make your own tinyurl.com/3o6a9g
or become a spam U graduate tinyurl.com/qi1v

4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home