A Nurse with a Gun

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Ugly Gun Sunday

Ah geeze Louise....... What is this?

A tacticool Mossy 500 with a window shattering flah hiding muzzle thingy and a pistol grip. Just what a bounty hunter needs while busting in on fugitives, or what Mr. Homeowner needs to protect his domicile. Nothing like a pistol grip to improve your shotty!

But wait.... Some gun lusting Amazon babe has painted it pink and smooched it all over, it seems...... Tam, was that you?

Maybe I'm wrong about this. Maybe this is a manner of subterfuge, an attempt to conceal the actual nature of this piece of *ahem* this........ This walking stick, perhaps in fear of a coming Obamanation. Yeah, it's an abomination for the Obamanation, that must be it. A kinder, gentler *ahem* walking stick.

I think I need to head to the hardware store and buy some Krylon........

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Turk Turon said...

I'm normally against banning guns, but this...this ...I don't...it's...it's...

[Collapses]

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obamanation.......I like it!

No, the word, not the shotgun!

9:35 AM  
Blogger SpeakerTweaker said...

Cute. Pink 500 with kissy all over it.

You know, I think this may actually be a good defense tactic. Think about it. Some Bad Guy breaks into your house and you meet him in the Living Room with this, eh, walking stick.

Bad Guy has a moment of clarity and thinks, "If this dude will stick a pink kissed-up shotgun in my face, what else will he do to me?"

Sounds like a win-win. I'll let you try it on YOUR shotty, first;)



tweaker

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A long, long, long soak in MEK will fix the metal parts.

The grips my be toast.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Mark Horning said...

Um, just um, wow.

That thing is seriously fuglier than any of the home made jobs we've seen.

1:21 AM  
Blogger Weer'd Beard said...

+1 Speaker

If you brandished that same shotty in black-tacti-cool regalia you MIGHT think the guy MAY have the shotgun to be scary.

A pink shotgun with kisses on it isn't scary, but the person holding it is. They don't have the shotgun to scare you, they have it to SHOOT you if you don't run screaming NOW!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

I actually think this makes a wonderful point: it's just as lethal in pink with red kisses than the "evil black guns" everyone keeps wanting to ban!

2:45 PM  
Blogger JJR said...

That shotgun probably had a previous career in the hands of a Madame defending her Ladies of the Night down at the local brothel...

3:40 PM  
Blogger Tam said...

Ew, ick!

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE! THIS is the shotgun that Lawdog was given when he donned the Pink Gorilla Suit (and LD needs to finish that story)

10:04 PM  
Blogger phlegmfatale said...

I LIKE pink, but I kinda just puked in my mouth.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home