A Nurse with a Gun

Friday, June 13, 2008

Bubba

"I was just a sittin' out thar at the' contry club when this here feller took me and put me in his vehickel. I'd been out thar fer aboot two months and th' eatin' was purty good. I'm hoping he takes me back thar.

Heck that feller took me to his house and took all my ticks. If'n he was a wantin' some ticks, I coulda showed him whar ta look fer 'em. He's a sayin' he's gwyn ta find me a home but tarnation...... I had one whar they fed me steak and T bones. He done snapped a collar on my neck and went ta callin' his friends.

I just don't know if'n I can take it......."

Dog found. Owner sought.

New owner found. Dog gone.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger David aka True Blue Sam said...

Bless You!

10:27 AM  
Blogger J.R.Shirley said...

Cool. Looks like a good dog, if you like the blues. I do.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Assrot said...

I knew that wouldn't last long. Bassett Hounds are the best dogs in the world to me. I have two right now that are getting close to their time. I've had 6 in the past 25 years or so.

I sure wish they lived longer. Everyone I've ever had has died around 13 years old. My two boys Freddy and Copper are 12 and 13 right now. It's so damn hard to lose them.

I'll get a couple more from Bassett Hound rescue though once the two I have have passed on and I have come to terms with them being gone.

You're a good man Xavier. Most folks would just leave the poor hound to fend for himself. You did a damn good deed and I'm sure God smiled on that.

Joe

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home