A Nurse with a Gun

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Compelling

It is going to be difficult to keep this blog an oasis free of political commentary this year. I chose not to comment on such things because I figure if you are intelligent enough to read what I write, you are intelligent enough to make up your own mind. Adding to the deafening packs of red and blue macaws masquerading as every day common sense people is not what I want to do here. Still, once in a while, I find something from an every day common sense type of person that merits a look. Such is the case with this video.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Keith Walker said...

Good stuff. I love it when people are concise, polite and simple. That makes his video extremely effective.

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Xavier, after reading your blog for about a year or so, I'm flattered to see my video posted here and what you said about it.

Knowing that political rants and raving about "high capacity" magazines would be fruitless, I just wanted to bring to light the foolishness of what I call "blanket bans". If nothing else, it's a starting point for advocating the rights of gun owners, right?

Glad you liked it.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home