A Nurse with a Gun

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Flying Pigeon

David has penned a review of The Flying Pigeon at Bikes For The Rest Of Us.
"You should never, I repeat, you should NEVER wear lycra, or "cycling clothing" while riding a Flying Pigeon. The full chaincase should be a good indication that business attire is welcome on board, as are bell bottoms, and palazzo pants, whatever those are."
I like the double bar black version myself, with a Brooks style saddle, of course.

Imported and sold by Flying Pigeon NYC.



Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've recently acquired my carry permit and also somtimes comute by bike. What is the best means of carrying my pistol (Glock 27) while on a bike? I'm considering a nylon shoulder holster or a fanny pack type device. Thanks, Mike

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prolific bicycle thief arrested


7:53 PM  
Anonymous Kristopher said...

Just for giggles:

Bike saddle photo gallery

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is also a Los Angeles shop selling Flying Pigeons now: http://flyingpigeon-la.com/

Guess it's a bi-coastal thing

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link