A Nurse with a Gun

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Flying Pigeon

David has penned a review of The Flying Pigeon at Bikes For The Rest Of Us.
"You should never, I repeat, you should NEVER wear lycra, or "cycling clothing" while riding a Flying Pigeon. The full chaincase should be a good indication that business attire is welcome on board, as are bell bottoms, and palazzo pants, whatever those are."
I like the double bar black version myself, with a Brooks style saddle, of course.

Imported and sold by Flying Pigeon NYC.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've recently acquired my carry permit and also somtimes comute by bike. What is the best means of carrying my pistol (Glock 27) while on a bike? I'm considering a nylon shoulder holster or a fanny pack type device. Thanks, Mike

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prolific bicycle thief arrested

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7581764.stm

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just for giggles:

Bike saddle photo gallery

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is also a Los Angeles shop selling Flying Pigeons now: http://flyingpigeon-la.com/

Guess it's a bi-coastal thing

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home