A Nurse with a Gun

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Defender Grips

I received some slim double diamond cocobolo grips from Fusion Firearms for the Colt Defender this afternoon. Click to enlargeThey are impeccably checkered, and the sheen from the finish is without flaw.

Fusion Firearms was founded in 2006 by Bob Serva. They began by offering high quality 1911 parts on ebay. Over the past two years, they have grown to now offer complete custom 1911s.

The quality of the parts offered by Fusion appear to meet a high standard. I can't vouch for the metal parts or the pistols themselves, but the grips sold by Fusion are top notch.

Now I just need the slim grip bushings and screws to put them on the Defender.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Old NFO said...

NICE!!!! Never heard of Fusion, but I'll check them out.

12:04 PM  
Blogger bp said...

I bought a custom Fusion pistol and was very impressed with it. Fit and finish isn't quite on par with my Nighthawk but it's been a reliable competition pistol for a phenomenal price.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home