A Nurse with a Gun

Monday, November 24, 2008

Blogroll Deletion

I have removed Oddee.com from my blogroll. Last night, while visiting that website, it attempted to insert a trojan.Pidief.D into my computer. Next a Tidserv!inf insertion was attempted. Later in the evening and this afternoon, I confirmed Oddee as the launch pad for both these malicious programs. Oddee, you aren't worth it.

I advise all readers to avoid Oddee.com.

I advise all readers to upgrade their Adobe reader to Adobe 9.

Dark Roasted Blend....... You may be next.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As before, I think you need to check your own system before you blame a website for your virus problems. I would not be surprised to see if you still have one hiding on your box.

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's DRB doing?

Is it just one of their advertizers?

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the blog participates in an ad serving service, it may well not be the blog's "fault". theregister.co.uk got hit with something of this sort a while back, IIRC - and if it happens on their site, it can happen anywhere.

A large part of a true solution is to simply grab a copy of Firefox and then immediately install NoScript.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home