A Nurse with a Gun

Friday, November 14, 2008

Dual Headlights

Last night as I looked over my bicycles, I realized that I had two Planet Bike headlights. One was on my commuter bike, and the other headlight was being swapped back and forth between other bicycles that I might happen to ride at night. I decided to attach both to the handlebars of the commuter bike.

Having two lights with one projecting to the roadway 15-20 feet ahead and the other 30-40 feet ahead helped brighten things up considerably. I might have to keep my spare on the commuter so it will always have two headlights.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger phlegmfatale said...

Clever man. Looks cool, too.

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

candidate for ugly gun

http://www.americanhandgunner.com/Ftrs/SO08c/dutyguns.html

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home