A Nurse with a Gun

Thursday, January 15, 2009



Blogger Bob said...

Yah, the Caminito del Rey in southern Spain. I've posted this video myself. If you go to the Wikipedia entry on it, there's even a fun Flash game based on it.

First time I watched this video it took hours for my sphincter to unpucker.


5:29 PM  
Anonymous perpster said...

Kind of like shooting without eye and ear protection. You may get away with it for a while, but . . .

5:42 PM  
Anonymous ditto said...

I got Vertigo just watching that.

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Thruhike98 said...

Fan-freaking-tastic! Thanks!

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's crazy.

Watch this.


6:37 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

Where on Earth is this wonderful place? Must investigate further.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

Where on Earth is this wonderful place? Must investigate further.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Old NFO said...

All I can say is WOW!

9:11 PM  
Blogger James E. Griffin said...

Oh yeah, seen this before. Some folks just aching for a Darwin award. Place is El Caminito del Rey. Decent write-up here:

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy testacle tuesday!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

Nice. Quite a bit of exposure along that track.

10:16 PM  
Anonymous anyheck said...

El Caminito del Rey (The King's little pathway)

AKA: The worst place on earth to take the kids for summer vacation... OK, well maybe Somalia is worse!


10:29 PM  
Blogger be603 said...

I'll be waking up in a cold sweat in the wee hours after watching that.

12:17 AM  
Blogger Crucis said...

Wonder how many Darwin Awards were won at that site?

12:16 PM  
Blogger Don said...

Even a rudimentary risk versus reward analysis weighs greatly against taking such a "hike." I seek to avoid risk in my life, I get no thrill from taking such an adventure. Not afraid of heights, if there was a need to take that path I wouldn't hesitate. But, just for fun/thrills...no way.

5:35 PM  
Blogger kbarrett said...

for an experienced rock climber, that thing is a superhighway.

Looks like fun.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home