A Nurse with a Gun

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Interesting email

"I know you to be a colt man Zav. This is a 1911 colt 45 issued to U.S. Military in 1912 Serial # 8345. He says good condition. I am not up on that sort of thing. If you are interested I can have at it at my place next week. I'm not a pistol guy , just wanted to give you a crack at it if you wanted to look at it. I've not seen it I 'm just relaying . Not mine but an old buddy I'm sure you'll know."
More later, I'm certain........

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger C4 said...

This sounds like a setup...don't go alone !

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slobber, drool.
Let me get a towel. . .

B Woodman

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good hunting.

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes we have the most interesting conversations
Talked to my brother yesterday.
he said he bought at auctioon one of the first 300 1911s.
suprise suprize suprized...

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i found the gun range version of your appliance safety feature theory. Enjoy :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqboR6gjOi8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R3t0wuLDWQ

8:18 PM  
Blogger Don said...

C4 might mean you're being set up to spend money, and you should bring your wife or some other voice of reason.

However, I still would have recommended against such cowardice. Face your financial ruin bravely and with stoicism.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home