A Nurse with a Gun

Monday, October 05, 2009

Focus Screen Cleaning



Although it is listed as a non-removble focus screen, the focus screen on the Nikon D200 is removed in the same fashion. I followed this procedure when I replaced it with a Katz Eye screen.

One tidbit that I have not blogged on is that I purchased a back-up Nikon D200 from Adorama. The camera was approximately $600 used, and yes, I like it that much. I installed a Katz Eye screen in it as well. The second installation went much smoother. Perhaps knowing what one is doing trumps any set of directions..........

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tutorial, it was good enough to get me to watch your nikon focus series. All very well presented and understandable - with the sainted Coltrane helping to keep you grounded and taking things in.
Keep up the good work!
AndyF.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home