A Nurse with a Gun

Monday, October 05, 2009

Focus Screen Cleaning

Although it is listed as a non-removble focus screen, the focus screen on the Nikon D200 is removed in the same fashion. I followed this procedure when I replaced it with a Katz Eye screen.

One tidbit that I have not blogged on is that I purchased a back-up Nikon D200 from Adorama. The camera was approximately $600 used, and yes, I like it that much. I installed a Katz Eye screen in it as well. The second installation went much smoother. Perhaps knowing what one is doing trumps any set of directions..........



Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tutorial, it was good enough to get me to watch your nikon focus series. All very well presented and understandable - with the sainted Coltrane helping to keep you grounded and taking things in.
Keep up the good work!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link