A Nurse with a Gun

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Torture Test

Todd torture tests a new pistol over at pistoltraining.com.



Blogger ToddG said...

Normally, we require manufacturers to provide one test gun and one backup. For the Lorcin test, we'll be requiring 250 test guns and a hockey mask.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Del said...

Todd documents another author's "torture test". I would fear for my life and body parts were I to use a Jiminez or any weapon that sells cheap and is obviously poorly made even to a novice eye. I saw several at a recent gun show and I've seen better fit and finish on Daisy pellet guns. I hunt for bargains but research the fire out of the results before spending my money. I'm a Ruger fan and not a Smith & Wesson fan but they both have good reputations because they make good products. I haven't seen any dedicated Jiminez forums, although posts on THR.org often comment on them. "Run, don't walk, away" is a common theme.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Tom Stone said...

Some Gorilla glue and a little duct tape and this pistol will be better than new!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Weer'd Beard said...

Man I KNEW they were sub-par quality, but 200 rounds seems REALLY light for even a shoddy gun like a Lorcin.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link