A Nurse with a Gun

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Reasons I Like a 1911 on my Hip

1. The 1911 gets hits on target faster than any other gun I've shot.
2. The trigger is the best of any gun I've shot.
3. It carries on my hip better than any other gun.
4. The 1911 has three safeties.
5. The caliber is .45ACP
6. I understand every part of it.
7. It's durable.
8. It's old school

Diligentia - Vis - Celeritas; Accuracy - Power - Speed
It’s the gun I shoot the best.

Pictured: Colt NRM Commander

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Tam said...

Can I get an "Amen"?

:)

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen, sister!

Hallelujah!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Nate said...

Hey, that NRM has my initials on it, NRM. Is that my gun?

No?

Dang!

And I bought a Ruger P345 for myself this year for my 45 gun. I'm amazed at how easy it fits inside my waistband when I need to tuck it in.

I do still need a 1911 too though...

10:07 PM  
Blogger Fits said...

Yep. If big and slow rocks the boat then it doesn't get much better. Nice gun.

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home