A Nurse with a Gun

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Trading Places


"She was not veiled, so I raped her."

OK.

"He wore a rag on his head so I shot him."

Fair trade?

After taking an oath on the Qur’an, the man – known only as MSK – told the court he had committed four attacks on girls as young as 13 because they had no right to say “no.” They were not covering their face or wearing a headscarf, and therefore, the rapist proclaimed: “I’m not doing anything wrong.”

Where are the women's rights activists on this issue? Can you hear them? Can you?

Crickets.......nothing but crickets chirping.

Hattip to Zendo Deb for the latest piece of Islamic idiocy.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sterno said...

Where do people get this thinking from?!

She didn't have the right to say no?

Well I'm gonna start a religion where self-important scumbags like that don't have the right to say no to haveing their head caved in with a monkey wrench.

I think that's fair.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home