A Nurse with a Gun

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Thank You

Many thanks to the generous reader who sent me polymer furniture at no cost for the Tent Sale Remington. The old wood was soaked with motor oil, and quite nasty. The new stock and forend are now installed. I have decided that this shotgun will go to a New Orleans family in need once it is completed, along with some instruction, of course. Thus it becomes the Chief Warren Riley kiss my ass shotgun. Next, hopefully I can trade off the ribbed barrel for a slick barrel that can be easily cut down, or even possibly a barrel that is already 18 inches. Yep, I know the ribbed barrel can be cut down as well, but I prefer to swap if possible.

Again, many thanks to Scott for the furniture. It will go to a good cause.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may be on to something if you are serious. My wife's aunt works with innercity folks here in New Orleans trying to rebuild their homes. One of her friends commented that of all his problems he was most upset about not having his gun anymore.

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you got it and its going to a good cause...

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you come up with a second family in need for a gun and/or training and a FFL to recieve it I would be willing to make a second contribution to the Chief Riley can kiss may a** fund.

you know where to PM me when you get some time.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home