A Nurse with a Gun

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Nawlin's Bound

The Chief Warren Riley Kiss My Ass Shotgun was presented free of charge to a law abiding citizen returning to New Orleans today. This project gun began as a tent sale Remington 870 I bought for $69. The oil soaked wood furniture was replaced with waterproof synthetic graciously donated by a reader. I kept my eyes open for a slick barrel to cut down to 18.5 inches to go with the gun. I found a recipient before I found the barrel though, so the ribbed barrel went on a chop saw. Eighteen and a half inches later, a brass bead went on the end. The Chief Warren Riley Kiss My Ass Shotgun was then ready for the trip to the Big Easy to begin protecting law abiding citizens during the next hurricane season. Laissez les diablerie rouler!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Outstanding.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Yes!

You should have had it engraved.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Dan from Madison said...

Awesome project. Donation made this morning for the next one.

6:47 AM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Excellent.

I'm actually getting a little misty here...

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell you'r buddy he is welcome back here. We can use someone else to watch our back.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Alpineman, RN said...

Now THAT'S my kind of charity!

I hope your kindness comes back around to 'ya.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home