A Nurse with a Gun

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Revolver Cylinder on Ebay

No kidding, this is a real listing!

COLT ? 22 Magnum Cylinder , BLUED .It is 22 Magnum & Fits my COLT Frontier Scout "62 and Steel Framed COLT New Frontier 22 Single Action Colts . It also fit in both of my COLT Buntline 9 &1/2 inch barreled Single Action Scouts AND My 61 Scout Kansas Centennial. I have FIRED this cylinder in ALL of these Guns !!!!!

This 22 Magnum Cylinder was tagged New 22 Magnum Colt in a batch of stuff that I bought from a Closed Gun Shop's GunSmith's Inventory.

I have Checked the Indexing in my own New Frontier , Frontier Scout "62 and both of my 9& 1/2 inch Barrel Buntlines and my 61 Kansas Centennial with a 22 extra long Cleaning Rod and they lined up Perfectly. Then I went and shot them with 22 Mag Ammo a few times to make sure!!! I AM NOT a Gunsmith ,just a Collector and NOT an Expert. Colt Cylinders are NOT MARKED with the COLT NAME so Whether or not this is a Colt Manufactured Cylinder or One that was made up by one of the Major Wholesale Gun Parts Suppliers when the COLT 22 Magnum Cylinders ran out , I do not know , BUT it fits and WORKS WELL in my 5 Colts that I shot them in. There were some Aftermarket Cylinders made to fit Colts and I assume that since this fits and works well in my Colts that it is either a Colt or one that was made to use in COLTS. I DO NOT State that this is definitley a Colt Manufactured Cylinder as in Colts that I have Bought NEW (old stock never sold ) I have come across at least 3 DIFFERENT Desiegns!!!! The deseign differences are - Fluted, Non-fluted and 3 different variations in the shell shrouding on the back of the Cylinder ! THIS ONE IS THE RIGHT SIZE AND DOES WORK AND WORKS GOOD in my 5 Colts!!!

Keep in mind that ALL MANUFACTURERS still say that the Cylinder should be checked by a Proffessional Gunsmith for proper Indexing or Timing ( cylinder holes lining up with the Barrel hole ) . If this cylinder does not time correctly in your Colt 22 you might need a new hand ( the arm that catches in the Ratchet on the back of the Cylinder and Turns it ) as yours might be worn. It is a SIMPLE proceedure for ANY Gunsmith.

By Purchasing this 22 magnum Cylinder you agree to have it installed by a PROFESSIONAL GUNSMITH and to hold me HARMLESS for any Malfunctions ,your screw-ups or ANY FIREARMS LIABILITY ISSUES WHATSOEVER !!! CONSIDER THIS A LEGAL AGREEMENT ADDENDUM to the PURCHASING CONTRACT!!

ADDED March 26th : THIS ITEM IS FOR SALE LOCALLY AT ONE OF THE LOCAL GUN SHOPS,so... IF YOU WANT IT BETTER HIT BUY IT NOW !!! SO I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PULL THE AUCTION AT ANY TIME I RECEIVE MONEY FOR IT LOCALLY!!! If you BUY IT NOW BEFORE I SELL IT THOUGH IT IS YOURS!!! I AM REALLLLLY GETTING TIRED OF EBAYERS WAITING UNTILL THE LAST MINUTE TO BID !!!I ALSO AM NO LONGER RE_LISTING ITEMS THAT DON'T SELL AFTER THE 2nd Time!!! IT COSTS WAY TOO MUCH IN EBAY LISTING FEES!!! NO OFFENCE BUT THERE ARE LOTS OF GUYS OUT THERE WHO NEED TO GROW A PAIR!!!! AND PLEASE , IF YOU DOUBT MY INTEGRITY LOOK AT MY FEEDBACK RATING!!! 99.4% !!!! BETTER than MOST!!!!! WHAT I SAY IS TRUTH SO PLEASE DON'T EMAIL ME TO ASK QUESTIONS THAT ARE ALREADY ANSWERED IN THE LISTING!!! My RIGHT HAND IS PARALYSED Due to Neck and Shoulder Injury , IT HURTS ALL THE TIME AND TYPING IS A ROYAL B--CH !!! AND ,.... I am a BIT CRANKY and The DARVOCET FREES UP MY INHIBITIONS ABOUT MY TRUE INNER FEELINGS !! WHAT A GREAT EXCUSE TO MOUTH OFF!!!! Kenn

ps.... I AM AN A--H-LE

I have a few othe 22 Magnum Cylinders Available from the parts that I bought from a Gun shop's Gunsmith , including Colts 22 Magnum ,EAA Big Frame Bounty Hunter 22 Magnum -NEW also and the Box for the Gun, 22 Magnum Cylinder for German and Italian Colt Clones (they WILL NOT FIT COLTS!! )and two New 22 Mag Cylinders for RG 66 Single actions ,BOTH NEW one Chromed and one Blued and one Very GOOD used 22 Mag for RG 66 also.

I can be contactacted by eBay's email ,my email [REDACTED] and if not there leave your number and times to contact and I will call you back.Or you can email me your # and I can call you back as I have Flat rate Long distance & will save you long distance charges.

As Per EBAY rules I cannot ship outside the USA.

PPS: THE GUY WHO CALLED ON TUESDAY AND TALKED TO MY WIFE AND SAID HE EMAILED ME HIS PHONE NUMBER AND HAD A QUESTION AND DID NOT LEAVE HIS PHONE NUMBER with my WIFE ...... DUDE YOUR EMAIL DID NOT GO THROUGH!!!! I DO NOT HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO CALL AGAIN AND LEAVE YOUR NUMBER TO WHOEVER ANSWERS THE PHONE , MAKE THEM WRITE IT DOWN AND REPEAT IT TO YOU AS OTHER PEOPLE ARE MORE UNRELIABLE THAN I AM ( and THAT BOGGLES THE MIND !!! ) OR THE ANSWERING CALL NOTES THINGEE if you DO NOT GET ME!!! I DO NOT HAVE CALLER ID BECAUSE I AM NOT PARANOID EXCEPT ABOUT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, THE ALBUQUERQUE PD AND CITY GOVERNMENT , NEW MEXICO CHILD ABUSE AND DOMESTIC ABUSE LAWS and the fact that they REALLY WANT me IN JAIL because I KNOW THE LAWS am a NATURAL SOVERIEGN MAN and NOT a CORPORATE PERSON, and FAMILY ABUSE LIKE RACISM GOES BOTH WAYS ( ei... 6ft 1 inch MEN can be Attacked by their own 17 year old 6ft 3inch son and have the right to DEFEND theirselves AND THAT AIN'T CHILD ABUSE , that I regularly have to remind Cops that I KNOW MY RIGHTS and IF ILLEGALLY ARRESTED I WILL FILE AGAINST THEIR BOND AND THE PROSECUTERS BOND for VIOLATING THEIR BREAKING THEIR OATH TO UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ( HA HA) and THEIR OATHS TO UPHOLD THE LAWS ( AS THE GUYS IN THE REPUBLIC OF TEXAS DID AND WON !!! ) ,THE FACT THAT IN NEW MEXICO AND ABQ AND ARIZONA THEY HAVE LAWS ON THE BOOKS THAT VIOLATE THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, and REGULARLY DO BECAUSE MOST OF THE PUBLIC DO NOT KNOW THIER RIGHTS , But I DIGRESS!! AIN'T PERCOCET GREAT !!!! I RAIL AND RAIL BEFORE I KNOW WHAT I HAVE DONE BUT IT USUALLY SEEMS TO BE RIGHTEOUS!!!! HOPE IT WAS GOOD FOR YOU ,BECAUSE IT WAS GOOD FOR ME AND NOW I FEEL LIKE A SANDWHICH !!!! OTHERS WOULD HAVE A CIGARRETTE !!! WHEW I NEED SOME REST!!! SIDECARKENN

Question & Answer

Q: Hi, Just a question: Can one shoot .22 Mag rounds through a Scout .22 LR barrel ?? Thanks, Gerry Mar-26-07
A: I do it ALL THE TIME!!! While the 22long rifle ,22long and 22 short are ACTUALLY .22 of an inch ,which is either 22Hundredths OR 220 THOUSANDTHS of an inch the 22 MAGNUM is ACTUALLY .223 OR 223 THOUSANDTHS of an inch!! That is a mere 3 Thousandths of an inch BIGGER!!! That AIN'T MUCH !!! Keep in mind that ALL 22 lead is REALLY SOFT and MALLABLE!! I used to impress my freinds by BITING 22 Bullets in have with my TEETH!!ALL BULLETS HAVE TO CONFORM TO THE RIFLING OF BARREL!! That is why they use LEAD!! IT IS SOFT AND MALLABLE !! If you have ever done any re-loading or shot Black Powder Cap & Ball Pistols you will note that the lead Bullet itself is MOSTtimes BIGGER than the stated diamiter of the round. For instance 45s might be .457 as a box of Swaged Lead Pistol Balls from Buffalo Bullet Company that are sitting in front of me right now are stated on the Box .THAT IS 7 THOUSANDTHS OF AN INCH BIGGER!! AND HARD LEAD AT THAT!!! My Warren brand Pistol balls for my .36 caliber Colts are actually .375 .That is 15 THOUSANDTHS BIGGER!! All Rifled barrels CUT INTO the Lead !! Some a LITTLE ,SOME A LOT !! Three Thousands in a short barrel like a Hand gun should NOT cause any problem in MY OPINION!! I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEM WITH IT!The local Gunsmith at Charlies Sporting Goods told me that when 22 Magnums are shot out of barrels bored to .22 it just seats the bullet BETTER in the Rifling and makes them MORE ACCURATE!!! That said I AM SURE I WILL GET A BUNCH OF KNOW IT ALLS EMAILING ME AND DISAGREEING &WITH MADE UP HORROR STORIES!Half the People you talk to will agree and half will disagree with me!!! That said I AM NOT A GUNSMITH AND MY ADVISE IF TAKEN IS NOT FROM A PROFFESSIONAL SO DON'T LISTEN TO ME AS I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT ANDIF YOU BUY THIS CYLINDER AND SHOOT IT IN YOUR GUN YOU DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!Don't you like the way I straddle the Fence!I should run for Governor or BETTER YET PRESIDENT!Then EVERYBODY would be REQUIRED to OWN A GUN!!


Heh!

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Sterno said...

Evidently all that "biting bullets in half to impress" his friends has caused lead to cluster and block up portions of his brain.

Perhaps the bit that controls logical thought, or maybe just the part that keeps thoughts on topic.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

It's so much better if you read it aloud and really get into the spirit of things.

Wow. Just wow.

11:25 PM  
Blogger Nate said...

Somebody needs to unplug that fool's pc before he hurts someone! What a dimbulb.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Caleb said...

Your blog is rapidly becoming one of my favorites, thanks for the find.

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would steer clear of this seller! Plus I don't like auctions where they have it available for sale locally at the same time. Is it an auction or not??

Paul

9:03 AM  
Blogger gr8scott said...

Man, the guy says he's on darvocet AND percocet. Sounds like someone could use some ritalin.

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He seems like a knowlegeable and rational person...NOT!

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He seems to have trouble with the Caps lock button!

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it what's unusual about that auction?

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll buy the 22 mag. cylinder for my frontier scout. I'm not into ebay, but let me know what you want for it.
Mike_Skipper@fpl.com
wondering what year mine was made?
serial # 178857 F

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello..I am in Arkansas Phone # 479-459-2342 I am wanting the 22mag Cylinder for the Colt Frontier Scout.....Please call me and let me know waht you are wanting for it and if you still ahve it thanks....Kenny

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im also interested in the 22 mag cylinder for the colt peacemaker please call 405 590 0854

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking for a Colt 22 Magnum Cylinder, fluted & unmarked, not marked 22 Mag, for my early 1962, 1st year for the Colt 62 Frontier Scout, the barrel is marked 22 MAG. Thanks, NVCowboy, fishon1954@att.net

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home