A Nurse with a Gun

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Courtesy Oleg Volk



Blogger nature223 said...

enough to make obama our SUPREME Oberführer??

get there and carry,and dont TELL anyone you carry...drop the goblin(after he's popped off a few shots),then let them try to charge you

1:02 AM  
Blogger Keith Walker said...

Very nice work!

To nature223,
The next time you mention the democratic, presidential nominee, you should consider completing the word. OBAMA-NATION! lol

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"drop the goblin(after he's popped off a few shots),then let them try to charge you"

They will. And you will be fired from your job and good luck ever working in academia again.

I obey the law in my home state (a Red state, mind you), much as I don't like it. I'm hoping our governor will change the law to make it possible for a state university employee like me to legally carry at work, but until he does it's a felony if I'd ever get caught, plus instant dismissal, and I really need this job.

I know I know, "better judged by 12 than carried by 6" and all that, but a person shouldn't have to face the kind of things I do in order to stay safe (& armed) 24/7. I carry everywhere else but work. Hats off to Oleg for another brilliant image with bite.

4:51 PM  
Blogger nature223 said...

Anon:" ever working in academia again"
screw the school,it failed when he got on property and started SHOOTING

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link